Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shoujo Beat

Hey~! KandiRaver here, giving my nerd thoughts on the world of anime!

This week I'm going to tell you about another magazine I read that has to do with anime. The last one, Shonen Jump, was geared towards..manlier audiences. But this one is especially for the girls! Yay!
It's called Shojo Beat.
Okay, so there's the cover...and yes, I picked it just because I'm a fangirl of Zero from Vampire Knight.
(Pst, that's who's on the cover!)

Shoujo showcases girly, romantic anime's like Vampire Knight, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruit's Basket, and Sailor Moon (I have seen all of those and they are fantastic~!)
But that's basically all it is. Usually the magazine has random manga in it from all these different shows that are very entertaining to read.
Sometimes, the magazine will be all about one anime, like Vampire Knight, and that's all the magazine will be about! I love it!

But anyway, that's all I really have for today. See you next week!~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment